Stephen hampson shampson at
Mon Jun 14 00:44:48 PDT 2010

I've used one for the last 3 years. The tank bag I have the alpha is not
very waterproof without the cover but it hold 31 litres which is a good
size. I love the tank covers, protect the paintwork and provide plenty of

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of Jeffrey Walker
Sent: 12 June 2010 23:41
To: gpzlist at
Subject: Bagster

Anyone here bought and used a Bagster system for their GPZ?  It's an
integrated tank cover/protector and tank bag that clips to the tank

Right now I'm using a LP tank protector that I bought off of a fellow list
member, and my Oxford Sports seems to have strong enough magnets to work
through the vinyl cover, but its defiantly not on there as tight as when the
magnets are straight on the steel tank.

Not really looking to upgrade right now, I'm mostly curious.