lighting, etc.

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Sat Jun 19 07:19:56 PDT 2010

How about a rear facing RPG.  I could have used one last Saturday when I was
rear ended by some guy is a 1994 GMC van.  Fortunately I was driving my
Tacoma and he hit my trailer hitch.  I was an insurance
investigator/adjuster in the late 60's early 70's.  I looked at my truck,
the trailer hitch is about 2 inches lower and the bumper is bent down.  No
sheet metal damage. I figured there was about $300.00 - $400.00 damage. You
realize you've been out of touch too long when the damage estimates came
back at $1875.00 and $2354.00.  A friggen used back bumper is nearly
$900.00.  Don't scuff up any of the 3 plastic bits on the bumpers as they
are each over $80.00.
I hope we get 3 or 4 nice days in a row this week.  I'll go on a short
vacation some where on the bike.  Maybe just meander through the Kawartha
Lakes district and smooch a room with my daughter then return via Parry
Sound , the Muskoka Lakes and Haliburton area.  I'd like to get this done
before the schools empty and all these roads are jammed with vacationers..