lighting, etc.

Ian Westlake ianwestlake at btopenworld.com
Sat Jun 19 09:08:51 PDT 2010

Got an HID conversion on my 96 and it is the muts! 200% improvement on the standard. Current draw is slightly less as well so no problem. It's not so much that it's brighter as it's whiter, makes everything crystal clear. When I first fitted I was going out everynight just for fun!
Ian
96 in blue
Ps hi-viz all the way as well !

Sent from my iPhone