gpz bars from the list

Paul Landry p_landry at telus.net
Fri Mar 5 17:36:32 PST 2010

Hi Randy..

Welcome to the list..  Your reply came to me only as you did reply..  To get
your message to the entire group, use Reply To All.

I have pushed your query back to the list for those wise (sometimes wise
guys) sages of the GPz List..  ;-D
Sure we can get you some pictures / answers to your questions.

Stock the GPz came with bolt on cast handlebars, not a continuous bent tube
type.  If that is what you have now it has already been modified from stock.

See this link for an article about the bike when new and in stock
condition..
http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/kawasaki/road-test-1995-kawasaki-gpz1
100-15075.html

See this link for Genmar (handle bar risers)
http://www.themcdonalds.net/~themcdo/richard/index.php?title=Kawasaki_ZX-110
0E_%22GPZ-1100%22

I can't find the link to what was the original GPzList owners website..
Does someone else have that new link?..

Cheers..

Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at telus.net