OEM Saddlebags

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Mon Mar 8 09:08:52 PST 2010

I rode C2C2C with the OEM bags in '02 and did not have a problem with water
infiltration.  My setup was (grommeted)rain covers on the outside, Aerostich
removable bag liners inside with heavy duty garbage bags folded and laid
across the very bottom of the saddle bags.  Nothing ever got wet inside.
Promise. :<))

Bill Denton
Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net