Break in period

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Mar 8 16:12:18 PST 2010

<<I went to start the bike this morning and found the Oil Cap missing. What
a dumb arse - it was on the garage workbench where i left it prior to
yesterdays 240 mile ride..
Crap all that salt sand can't be doing any good, luckily I had my son's
Ninja as a backup He moved out Sunday and left the Ninja behind. At over 60
mpg it should come in handy this summer and so much easier to maneuver than
"the pig">>

So he's not coming back for it? two bikes are great!

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;