Break in period

schnowz schnowz at att.net
Mon Mar 8 15:19:45 PST 2010

I went to start the bike this morning and found the Oil Cap missing. What a dumb arse - it was on the garage workbench where i left it prior to yesterdays 240 mile ride..
Crap all that salt sand can't be doing any good, luckily I had my son's Ninja as a backup He moved out Sunday and left the Ninja behind. At over 60 mpg it should come in handy this summer and so much easier to maneuver than "the pig"