Looking for an oil pan

Dennis gpzeer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 17:46:08 PDT 2010

John,

Yea it is cracked where the drain plug goes in.  On the flat plug sealing
surface there are cracks at 3, 6, and 9 O'clock.  I had my brother who is a
machinist look at it, and he says that he would NOT take a  chance with a
repair considering the catastrophic consequence if it subsequently failed
and all the oil puked out.