Looking for an oil pan

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Wed Mar 17 18:26:35 PDT 2010

...OK, sounds like you need a new pan.  I'd go to bone yards and start with
the ZX11 pan as there are more of those out there than GPZ1100's.  More of
them have been wrapped around trees and had the mill grenade as well so you
might find one.  Have you looked into a new one?  It might be cost effective
time-wise to just cough up and buy one from Bike Bandit or whoever.  Bike
Bandit has an AMA discount by the way.

Good Luck, and keep us posted,

John