Conti Motion Tires

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Sat Mar 27 16:44:47 PDT 2010

I just bought a set of those tires at Dennis Kirk for even less, I bought 6
tires on one order and they price matched everything so I'm trying to
remember how much the GPZ tires were but I'm thinking it was darn near $120
for the pair!  Price check online and then go to Dennis Kirk as they will
price match anything and the shipping was free too.  I haven't put them on
yet, but I was thinking "heh, these are those nice Euro Continental tires,
right?  Wrong!  They are manufactured in Korea!  But heh, they were as cheap
as dried dog crap and now I have new tires for all three bikes all at once
for a great riding season.

Cheers, I gotta go back to the garage and get those tires on the Vrod
now....

John