looking for a dual sport

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 14:04:35 PDT 2010

Me too, what he said about the KLR. Fun, Basic, cheap. Nice to go ride where the cars aren't. It is good to ride where cell phones don't work.
Jim is right about all of those other bikes too. I would love to have the KLR for getting dirty, and a good road bike for two-up trips. I might try to by my GPZ back someday...

Chuck Driscoll