[Nova] Remember VOTE tomorrow

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Nov 1 16:38:00 PDT 2010

You know I'm trying to see what your point is here. You just sent a very
biased leftwing article where the guy literally says " Unlike his
predecessor, he’s a very intelligent leader."  The author is asking us to
respect the President's office, but he ultimately had no respect for the
previous President, as is so evidenced by his article. Sorry, Obama is a
lousy President and the eight years prior to that I had to endure seeing all
kinds of derogatory commentary about President Bush, and no one in the media
raised a hand in objection. I'll take a cue from the liberals of the last
decade,  as so many said, and wore T shirts and signs proclaiming during the
Bush administration, "He's not my President."   The same holds true for me.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R