GPS Options?

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sat Nov 13 04:36:20 PST 2010

I bought a zumo 660 thsi year when I bought the FJR 1300. So far it's been
very good  in the limited trips I've done where i needed it. I usually plan
a route on teh PC and upload it to the GPS. I've used it to find food and
gas on teh road wiuth no problems so far. All mounting hardware came with
it, and I bought a ram style mount that attaches to the two gas tank bolts
at the front of the tank a guy on the FJR list was making so it's right
behind my tank bag and easily visible. GOt it plumbed tghrough my Motocomm
ST-1 so directions are supplied verbally through my headset.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;