GPS Options?

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 12:06:05 PST 2010

I was given a Garmin Zumo 660 (I never would have bought one myself, being a
cheap bastard). I bought a rubberized/sticky dashboard mount for it and it
worked perfectly on a family trip to disneyland last spring. My wife uses it
frequently in the car. No problems, intuitive interface, seems to work
perfectly. Supposedly it does a lot of other crap (MP3 etc.) but I'm not
smart enough to do that.

Course for the price you could buy about half a GPz these days. But the
lower level Zumos have great reviews also.

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 7:46 PM, Robert Bessara (bessara.com) <
robert at bessara.com> wrote:

> Any recommendations for a car/motorcycle unit?

Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100