jim & the blustery day

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Mon Nov 15 11:44:34 PST 2010

hey boys 7 girls.
i'm out of the hospital.
 Air cast on my right foot, purple "Barney" cast on my left hand and  A
right chest that serverely dislikes, coughing, sneezing ang laughing.  Deep
bretahing is annoying but a must to both exercise the lung and prevent
pnemonia.
Good gear prevented this being a hell of a lot worse.  My right boot looks
like it was a chew toy for a couple of bears, Joe Rocket suit lost knees an
elbow and a shoulder,  HJC Helmet visor ground nearly through, plus both
sides scuffed badly.   They all did their jobs and I thank them for that.
My daughter who rides pillion on a HD with her husband was shocked to see
the suit & helmet and realized with an open faced or piss pot helmet I
wouldn't have  a face.  She took the ARai full face I had her wear when she
rode with me back home with her.

Thanks for the good wishes