jim & another the blustery day

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Sat Nov 20 10:10:49 PST 2010

If you want some dejavue
Marilyn and I just drove to the cottage in Westmeath.  We wanted to check
the progress of the contractor who is raising the cottage to install a
foundation under it.  And in the words of my dear departed mother "I needed
to get the smell blown off me.
Marilyn stopped the RAV4 1/2 way down the driveway wondering whether to park
there of continue the 100 yards to the cottage and the constuction
equipment.  The choice was made for us when a dead 40 foot elm tree snapped
off in the wind and fell across the driveway 10 feet in front of the car.

JHC maybe you're right Ralph and they are Out to get me!!!