Replacement for GPZ and Trip in California?

Mark Reckinger marque at copper.net
Wed Oct 27 15:04:05 PDT 2010

Robert,

I migrated from my GPZ to an 02 Triumph Sprint ST, then added an 02 Triumph Tiger this year. Both models pop up at nice prices, with full OEM luggage, at decent prices around here. The 955i motor is amazingly capable and seems to be bulletproof so far.  The EFI is perfect, they both have torque galore and a high end rush, the running gear seems to be well designed for their respective missions, not built to a price point. Amazing 3 cyl. exhaust note (with or without a pipe). Highly recommended!

Mark R

Message: 1