winter storage and rodent control

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Tue Sep 21 10:33:57 PDT 2010

I thought I'd try the deep cycle battery and inverter with the ultrasonic
rodent chaser.  This wasn't a good idea.  The second I plugged the unit into
the inverter the curcuit blew in the rodent chaser.  I called Woodstream the
maker/seller of this Victor unit to ask about this set up.  I was told not
to do it.  They are sending me a new rodent chaser. I thought that was damn
decent of them.  I guess its hard wire the garage, runan extention cord or
put in $40.00 worth of rodentcide.