winter storage and rodent control

John Soliday johnsoliday at
Tue Sep 21 11:52:46 PDT 2010

A lot of inverter's generate something less than a true sin wave output,
some actually generate a square wave.  The rodent chaser probably doesn't
have a very sophisticated power supply and that's why it didn't like the
inverter.  I wouldn't try it again.

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of Marilyn Mason
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:34 AM
To: John Soliday
Subject: Re: winter storage and rodent control

I thought I'd try the deep cycle battery and inverter with the ultrasonic
rodent chaser.  This wasn't a good idea.  The second I plugged the unit into

the inverter the curcuit blew in the rodent chaser.  I called Woodstream the

maker/seller of this Victor unit to ask about this set up.  I was told not
to do it.  They are sending me a new rodent chaser. I thought that was damn
decent of them.  I guess its hard wire the garage, runan extention cord or
put in $40.00 worth of rodentcide.

You are subscribed at the email address JOHNSOLIDAY at