A little brother for the GPZ

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sun Sep 26 14:42:18 PDT 2010

Charles, beautiful!~ Good ;luck with it buddy! Just came in from riding my
YZF 300 miles for the day. Don't know if I mentioned this here or not , but
a week ago I test rode both versions of the Honda VFR1200 for a magazine,
yes, I did my first press intro! I have to say that is really one sweet
bike, and believe it or not , the automatic is the way to go. I couldn't
believe it myself! Anyway good luck with your new ride, it's a beauty and
sure to be a helluva lot of fun!

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R