A little brother for the GPZ

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sun Sep 26 14:42:18 PDT 2010

Charles, beautiful!~ Good ;luck with it buddy! Just came in from riding my
YZF 300 miles for the day. Don't know if I mentioned this here or not , but
a week ago I test rode both versions of the Honda VFR1200 for a magazine,
yes, I did my first press intro! I have to say that is really one sweet
bike, and believe it or not , the automatic is the way to go. I couldn't
believe it myself! Anyway good luck with your new ride, it's a beauty and
sure to be a helluva lot of fun!

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R
'95 Kawasaki GPZ1100