Coolant drain for carbs

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Tue Apr 12 04:58:51 PDT 2011

I  was 9 days late with that posting --- and no one bit on it.

We finally got 3 warm days with a thunder storm thrown in that knocked down
our snow.
I'll put the put the right foot peg, brake pedal, signal light and mirror on
my bike today.  I have a little filing to do at the hinge of the rear foot
peg and the bike will be ready to ride.  I'll tackle the brush scratches and
missing paint later.
We had our cottage jacked up the an insulated  basement put in durring the
winter.  Now I have to wire it, cut down 22 trees, bring in 40 loads of fill
and landscape the place.  I should do some power whining for a small Kubota
4x4 tractor to help with this project.  I could use a new toy.

Jim