she'trying to tell me something..

Paul Heim pmheimjr at
Tue Apr 12 16:07:40 PDT 2011

If you don't find an oil pan...  JB Weld!  Or maybe hi temp silicone sealer.

Paul in Ohio

-----Original Message-----
From: schnowz
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 7:29 AM
To: Paul Heim
Subject: she'trying to tell me something..

The geepers pissed I didn't ride her much last year..
She's had a intermittant electrical probelem - more of a nuisance - but it's
been smoking like crazy from oil getting on the headers. Turns out the Oil
pan has corroded through where the banjo bolt attaches for the oil cooler.
It's gonna need a new oil pan. It's geting so it needs other work also -
have to decide how much time and money I wanna sink into it. The engine
seems as strong as ever at 166,000 miles though, If anyone has a oil pan for
sale - let me know what you want for it.

   Pete Staniforth

You are subscribed at the email address pmheimjr at