Ultra sonic cleaners

art.robinson art.robinson at rogers.com
Mon Apr 25 08:23:14 PDT 2011

Isn't that just the truth.....

A friend of mine is in the design business and was working a test
fixture to determine the life of a Cadillac window operator. The main
drive was a small electric motor which cost $110 each and the owner went
through quite a few of them.

My friend conducted a search for a replacement and came up with the
identical motor as supplied to GM. When he tried to buy a quantity of
50, the supplier said it wasn't worth his while to process the invoice
and sent the 50 gratis!

Ever get the feeling we are being royally ripped off!!?

Art