carb questions

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Tue Aug 9 19:15:41 PDT 2011

Tom,

Others here have more knowledge than I, but:

1. Use the original springs, not the kit springs.  Lots of people had
issues with the kit springs.

2. I'd go back to the stock 2.5 turns and tune from there.

3. Are those nipples the ones for the carb synch hoses?  Yes or no,
they should be at least covered.

Charles S.