carb questions

Steven Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Thu Aug 11 05:34:45 PDT 2011

To properly clean out the pilot circuit, you need to remove the pilot jets
and make sure they're clean, remove the pilot screws (watch out for the
little washer and o-ring at the end of the spring) and blow out the circuit
with some Dragon's Breath or good carb cleaner. If the pilot circuit is
clean and the pilot screws properly adjusted and the bike still won't idle,
you have a vacuum leak somewhere.

Steve