Any other original owners?

Dominatr37 dominatr37 at
Sun Dec 4 09:31:00 PST 2011

I might as well.chime in too. I bought mine in sept of 2000 with 10k miles on it. Now it has 56k. Its been pretty rock solid.  I still love it. It's seeing less road time because of the fjr, but I did take it on a 1000 mile trip this summer. It worked magnificently.

Ralph L Angelo Jr
Author Of "Help! They're All Out To Get Me!
The Motorcyclists Guide To Surviving The Everyday World"
Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

Charles Scappaticci <scapco at> wrote:

2nd owner here.  Bought used with 2900 miles in May 1997.  No regrets
after nearly 15 years and over 50K miles.

Charles S.

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 8:33 AM, GPZ1100ABS <gpz1100abs at> wrote:
> I am the original owner of my black '96 GPZ, bought new in 1997 for the
> equivalent of - hold on to something - 29.586 USD!!! So I guess you
> could say that I'm not the only original owner as the bank owned a
> significant part of it for several years... Anyway, 137.000 km (85.000
> miles) and still going strong. No plans for replacement.
> Ped
> '96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
> Denmark

You are subscribed at the email address DOMINATR37 at