Any other original owners?

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sun Dec 4 13:56:39 PST 2011

<<Burlington VT called the "Frost Heaves".   We have some roads here that
resemble Georgian Bay running a 6 foot swell.
I'm typing this slow cause I know Charles can't read fast.
Have to go get bread out of the oven.

I was up in Vt and NH on the Geeper in August, and I remember coming down
through NH on a road so badly frost heaved  I had to back it down quite a
bit. My buddy on his 650 Wee strom just pulled away from me. He told me that
even he was feeling that road on the Wee, so he knew I was on the Geeper. He
was right...

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R