Any other original owners?

dominatr37 dominatr37 at
Sun Dec 4 13:56:39 PST 2011

<<Burlington VT called the "Frost Heaves".   We have some roads here that
resemble Georgian Bay running a 6 foot swell.
I'm typing this slow cause I know Charles can't read fast.
Have to go get bread out of the oven.

I was up in Vt and NH on the Geeper in August, and I remember coming down
through NH on a road so badly frost heaved  I had to back it down quite a
bit. My buddy on his 650 Wee strom just pulled away from me. He told me that
even he was feeling that road on the Wee, so he knew I was on the Geeper. He
was right...

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R
'95 Kawasaki GPZ1100