A question

Simon White swhite at consultant.com
Tue Jul 5 22:37:01 PDT 2011

Well, since you asked directly, I guess I'll delurk again :). Apologies for the slow response, but I've not had time to chack my mail recently.

 The VFR is a good package, but I miss the GPZ. Nothing particular wrong with the VFR, and the V4 rumble is quite fun, but the GPZ is smoother, faster, and seems more planted on the road than the VFR. I think part of it is simply knowing the GPZ and it's capabilities/quirks *very* well, but, for me, it comes down to simply being more comfortable with it.

 Hope that helps,

 Simon.
 VFR & Blue GPZ.