What to buy?

Alan Nicholls metrogtiguy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:58:00 PDT 2011

The stage 1 kit has 2 different jet sets.  One for stock exhaust, one for
performance exhaust.  I put my Micron exhaust on, with the stage 1 kit, and
the bike turned into an absolute monster.  BUT, it also has to be 1/4 choke
when it gets colder than 50 outside.  She's an a-hole under 2500rpm when
it's cold out, but it's magical when she's revved up.  The Micron exhaust
sounds amazing too, just LOUD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvBKxHpaFs