What to buy?

Tom Wheeler the74impala at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:17:57 PDT 2011

 Well I ordered the stage 1, $9.99 out of pocket wasn't bad.  I don't see me getting an exhaust in the next few months, but I will try it and clean out the carbs while doing it.  Anyone know if there is a step by step for pulling things inside the carbs apart.  I have actually gotten pretty good at taking them off the bike.    TomLouisville   > Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 16:58:00 -0400