Steering Stem(?)

Alexander Finger af at genevainformation.ch
Wed Jul 27 10:39:13 PDT 2011

I tightened everything slightly today, went to the garage and had the
mechanic look at it. He suggested, too, to try to tighten things further -
which is what I did now. The stuttering and movement is gone, and sooner or
later I'll learn how to drive a curve without being able to move the
steering left and right!

(seriously - it works well so far)

Alex