Decalifornication instructions

Don Wilcox leanintree at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 20:07:00 PDT 2011

Thank you Charles! and I was right. Apparently, I may have lost my hose cap,
and that hose got moved to the vent tube by my well meaning but forgetful
helper. and I quote:
*
*
*16) Cut the red hose (#9, return hose, middle hose coming from gas tank)*
* and plug.*
* *
* YOU MUST PLUG THIS HOSE!!*
* This hose will drain fuel when the tank is full.*

* *That would explain it. All better now, thanks guys!
Don in GJ