Question regarding the Kawasaki graphics

Tom Wheeler the74impala at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:39:39 PDT 2011

when I got mine, the graffics were already gone, so I can't help there, but I have done some rattle canning, and its not black.  It is actually a funky black/green color.  I just used a base of black and a light coat of , I think mettalic dark green then clear.  I think it turned out nice.  Definately not black though.  I would consider silver for the exhaust, but that is just taste difference.  Someone on the net has an all black modded geeper, but I like the contrast myself.  Be careful if you use a heat gun, a hairdryer might be enough, but someone who has done it is a better source I guess.  Good luck with it though, have fun.