I think the time has come...

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu May 5 06:28:03 PDT 2011

I just came back from the BRP on tuesday. Went down to Tennessee on saturday
and headed over to the Wheels Through Time museum in Maggie Valley on
sunday. Great place! From there it was a hop skip and a jump to the BRP .
Did I think 170 miles on it the first day, then the second day was another
300 to the end. Ended up having to buy a tire on the FJR for the trip home
as the PoS Metzler gave up on me with only 8100 miles on it. Arrived home
tuesday night at around 10 PM. Sunday was the best day. We stopped in Boone,
NC or the night , which was great . We stayed at a holiday inn express
across from a chili's. Everything was walking distance here. Weather was
perfect all around. Not too hot, not too cool, no rain couldn't have asked
for better, now if only the damned carpal tunnel would ease off and I could
feel my fingers again, that would be nice. BTW, loving the FJR lots.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R