No more poker runs... Head gasket kablooey...

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Mon May 23 16:02:09 PDT 2011

I was wracking my brain trying to remember how I did it on the one time
I had the carbs off (with airbox still ON!), and Don's post reminded me
- I disconnected the cables from the bar end and pulled the carb bank
out with cables still attached.

And vice versa - thread the cables back up to the bar on installation.
That was several years ago, though.