No more poker runs... Head gasket kablooey...

Paul Heim pmheimjr at gmail.com
Tue May 24 01:43:42 PDT 2011

I just remembered that this was what I did last time.  I left the cables
attached until I had the entire carb rack removed from the bike (I was
re-jetting) and then reattached the cables before installing the carbs.  Too
bad I didn't remember to do the same with the fuel line.  I had to pull the
carbs a second time to attach that.

Paul in Ohio