Last ride of the SheePz

1KPerDay 1kperday at
Sat Nov 5 16:55:40 PDT 2011

Met the new owner at the credit union and, since it had snowed and he
hadn't ridden a bike for a while, and didn't have the best gear, I offered
to ride it to his house which was only about 10 miles away. So he followed
me. I tried to scrub the chicken strips off a bit and give her one last
proper dance before her new partner... patted the tank and said "thanks."

Call me maudlin/wussy/whatever you like but got a bit choked up, to be
honest... that bike and I have been through a lot together. But it was
time. [image: cool.gif]

New owner is a good guy and will give her the attention she deserves. [image:

He might show up on the list if I can figure out how to tell him to
subscribe... all of the websites related to the list appear to be down.
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100 (until today)