Last ride of the SheePz

Paul Heim pmheimjr at
Sun Nov 6 05:03:05 PST 2011

He can subscribe here:

The micapeak site has a dead link to the gpzlist website (RIP) but the
method for subscribing is still available.

Paul in Ohio

-----Original Message-----
From: 1KPerDay
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2011 7:55 PM
To: Paul Heim
Subject: Last ride of the SheePz

Met the new owner at the credit union and, since it had snowed and he
hadn't ridden a bike for a while, and didn't have the best gear, I offered
to ride it to his house which was only about 10 miles away. So he followed
me. I tried to scrub the chicken strips off a bit and give her one last
proper dance before her new partner... patted the tank and said "thanks."

Call me maudlin/wussy/whatever you like but got a bit choked up, to be
honest... that bike and I have been through a lot together. But it was
time. [image: cool.gif]

New owner is a good guy and will give her the attention she deserves.

He might show up on the list if I can figure out how to tell him to
subscribe... all of the websites related to the list appear to be down.
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100 (until today)

You are subscribed at the email address pmheimjr at