Got my brace today

Dennis P gpzeer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 05:10:59 PDT 2011

I received my brace today as well.  As too the existing fork guards - I have
them too.  I thought it might be possible just to cut through or snip them
off (maybe with a dremel tool) as opposed to removing the forks.  I probably
should change the fork oil anyway so maybe I will just wait till winter and
pull them off.

Dennis Peterson
95 RED  Orem, UT USA