Ron Jordan

Ped pedmail at
Sat Apr 21 12:12:08 PDT 2012

Sorry to hear about Ron. He was an active and highly appreciated member
of this list. May he Rest In Peace.

@ Richie:
You are nowhere near the record :-) You oughta know that motorcycles are
way more expensive in Denmark than in Sweden. 160.000 DKK (28.374 USD in
today's exchange rate) is what I paid in 1997. Beat that! (but I guess
you'd rather not :-) )

'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ