Carb problems

Tom Wheeler the74impala at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 12:37:40 PDT 2012

I am going nuts again messing with carbs.  I put a stage 1 Dynojet on it the same time I did an ignition advance and adjusted the valves.  It took it out and it ran great all the way to the gas station.  Then on starting it up again, it ran like crap again.  I have a good filter on it so I don't think it is the gas (also VERY high traffic station).
Now 6 months later, I am tearing it apart to check for junk in the carbs and I lose a carb spring.  HOW DO YOU DO THAT?  I have looked everywhere, and it is not there.  Crazy!
Anyhow, anyone know where to buy just the stock springs so I can put it back together?  I have looked and looked and I can't help but wonder if some crazy squirrel took it as a prize.
Any tips on home made carb synching?

I just moved to Northern Wisconsin so if I ever get this running right anyone close?
TomIn the North Woods