SPAM

Alexander Finger af at genevainformation.ch
Thu Aug 2 07:51:18 PDT 2012

I really liked the sites! Thanks for sharing the links!
(grin)

On a more serious side: Nobody is protected, even if you have your virus
scan up to date you can not fairly assume that your walls will never be
breached, unfortunately.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 4:42 PM, JOHN SOLIDAY <johnsoliday at msn.com> wrote:

> Sorry about the SPAM :-(  I have Norton security on my laptop and
> apparently it didn't stop this.  I believe I've stopped the problem as of
> this AM.
> John

First Person - is it a game or reality? Order now:
https://www.createspace.com/3709749
Enter discount code GDCQQ328 for 10% friends & family discount!
Netzwerkmanagement mit OpenNMS: http://www.dpunkt.de/buecher/3194.html