Charles

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Mon Aug 13 09:56:53 PDT 2012

Jim,

It's about 30(F) degrees warmer here in the winter than your area of
Canukistan.  You'd probably be out sunbathing in February and that rare
-5(F) temp here would feel rather balmy to someone used to -30(F) in the
winter.  However, this particular area is nice, but the cost of living in
Evergreen is a notch above the plains where I live.

Charles S.