John Soliday johnsoliday at
Mon Aug 13 10:01:14 PDT 2012

Actually a lady friend of mine found the listing, but I'm sort of interested
as I do work out of my house, and this might allow me to finally get my
"mountain home" and have the ultimate work from home situation.

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of Charles Scappaticci
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 10:57 AM
To: John Soliday
Subject: Re: Charles

It's about 30(F) degrees warmer here in the winter than your area of
Canukistan.  You'd probably be out sunbathing in February and that rare
-5(F) temp here would feel rather balmy to someone used to -30(F) in the
winter.  However, this particular area is nice, but the cost of living in
Evergreen is a notch above the plains where I live.

Charles S.

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 9:50 AM, M & J Mason <masonjs at> wrote:

> Now you have us intrigued and we'll all have to know.
> Jim

You subscribed to this mailing list. Therefore, you solicited all mail that
you receive from this list. Therefore, ANY mail that you receive from this
list is, by definition, NOT Spam, and if you report it as such, you are
violating the terms of service.

You are subscribed at the email address JOHNSOLIDAY at