hard bags and backrest

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Tue Aug 28 08:39:50 PDT 2012

I'll second Bills comments.  I've used both the US OEM bags and now have
the Givi 36's with the European mounts.  If you're looking for serious
carrying capacity, I also use a 36 litre Oxford tank bag and a 36 litre
Ventura back rack and bag.  Between these I had plenty of space I needed to
take a long trip to Alaska in June.  I've also got a Corbin seat with
backrest should I choose to take a passenger instead of tent, sleeping bag,
etc....  See attached pic if it comes through.

Charles S.