Seat Latch

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Tue Jun 5 17:19:42 PDT 2012

I'm a bit late to this conversation, but...

I have a latch... but it's attached to the stock saddle, of which the
foam and cover is in pretty bad shape from old age.   I wouldn't mind
acquiring a stock saddle for cheap, if anyone still has one floating
around.  In turn, the latch & pan would be available to anyone who needs it.

If I don't find an intact stock saddle I might look into rebuilding this
one - either by pro or by myself.