Pulled the Plug!..

Rhunsted Jordan mrgilmore at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 14:32:13 PST 2012

Hey Petey!
I recently also sold my GPZ i ncase I hadn't already told you so.  I too, am glad to have sold it to a young guy who seemed to be in earnest and all's well that end's well.  I'm happy to have met you Roberto, Charles and and all the rest of you GPz guys in this time.  It has been a ball  and we'll have memories that will last over time, yours being longer than mine.

Take care good friend.

Ron Jordan