Pulled the Plug!..

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Tue Mar 6 14:45:33 PST 2012

<<Hey Petey!
I recently also sold my GPZ i ncase I hadn't already told you so.  I too, am
glad to have sold it to a young guy who seemed to be in earnest and all's
well that end's well.  I'm happy to have met you Roberto, Charles and and
all the rest of you GPz guys in this time.  It has been a ball  and we'll
have memories that will last over time, yours being longer than mine.

Take care good friend.

Ron Jordan>>

Ron did you replace it with anything else?

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R