motorcycle trailers

Lizca luna1956 at
Sat Mar 10 22:00:13 PST 2012

Hi Randolph
I seen them and I am actually in Daytona Bike Week right now and have not heard very good thinks about it here. Apparently they work good for short trip or to move your bike around town.
I was thinking about getting one myself but I never trailer my bikes so after these reviews I am planning to do more research before I spend the money
I will keep you posted ;)