motorcycle trailers

Paul Landry p_landry at
Sat Mar 10 20:51:48 PST 2012

Hi Randy

Never seen one but I would want to know if it is legal everywhere you would
want to use it..
I doubt it would be legal in my area because there are no brake or turn
signal lights (depending  on the tow vehicles lights) and the back of the
bike is sitting 50"+ behind the tow vehicle.

If hauling long distance this rig would not spare wear on the rear tire,
running the chain, etc..

Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of Randolph Peters
Sent: March-10-12 7:50 PM
To: Paul Landry
Subject: motorcycle trailers

Hi Guys,
I am thinking of investing in a motorcycle trailer and then saw on Ebay a
kind of dolly that hooks up to a trailer hitch and raises the front wheel
while the rear rolls on the road.
Its called a "Slick Willie".
Anybody ever used one?
What do you all think of it?
See photo here.
Thanks for your feedback
Randy from New Orleans
2005 zzr 1200
Former Gpz 1100 owner.
You subscribed to this mailing list. Therefore, you solicited all mail that
you receive from this list. Therefore, ANY mail that you receive from this
list is, by definition, NOT Spam, and if you report it as such, you are
violating the terms of service.

You are subscribed at the email address P_LANDRY at